dindasudibya's
about mine stuff link home skins twitter tumblr follow blogskins
Rotten Heart, and Hurt
Monday, June 21, 2010 | 6:57 AM | 0 comments

hello blogger. i'm back. i often check my blog, but not for posting. just checking something, about my layout, my shout box. i just posting something when i'm in the mood to do this.
to the point, i just want to share what i feel right now.
O.K, as you know, this is Monday, wait, please check the word; the right one on my mind this is MOAN-day, not Monday..

posting something in my blog really decrease my bad mood. I think that's good.
in the morning, I woke up at 7:30 o'clock. I kissed my mom, and she kissed me back, I love my mom so much. She's mean everything for me. She's more than wonder woman. After my mom went to work, i felt lonely, although there's my brother, and my father here.
Open facebook, Twitter, and whatsoever in my Blackberry as usual. Suddenly i think about my future, and why i spending my holiday with useless activity? such as messed up my world with my blackberry, editing a lot of photos, and computer activity everyday. Yea, i know i need it sometimes for my hobbies.. and just can't stop...
Honestly, i disappointed with myself. why i'm such a fool? why I can't do something useful for all people in this big-BIG world? i know that's sounds too hypocrite and silly, but that's my feeling. I don't care what people think about me. This is me. You don't like me? Leave my page. I don't want pretending my self, by being someone who i am not. That's hurt babe. But, i don't want have ROTTEN HEART. That's bad, ah wrong, that's worse.
O.K, that's all for now.... I really tired with my condition now... I know i'm such a selfish, don't complain about it yaaa... just accept it ;)

Labels: , ,