dindasudibya's
about mine stuff link home skins twitter tumblr follow blogskins
Buttercup Friendship!
Sunday, September 5, 2010 | 1:25 AM | 0 comments

Everything seems much better now. My passion is back. My mood is back. That's cause of my beloved family, and my lovely friends. Mukyaaaa i love you guys! from the deepest of my heart. Thanks for being sucha greatest place on this big-world! :')
The smell of Sunday morning always being the greatest breakfast for me, lol. You know what i mean. The school starts from Monday, and over in Saturday. So, that's mean in my school, there's free for Sunday!
Hey, it doesn't mean i don't fall in love w my school. I love SMPN 1 Denpasar freakin much! But, school without friends just make me wanna go away from the school :p
actually, i don't care with everything called mathematics, physics, and wotsoeveh, it's kinda unimportant for me. Friends and having fun always being the best number of my own priority.


you watching me shine,guys...

Labels: , , ,