dindasudibya's
about mine stuff link home skins twitter tumblr follow blogskins
funrazy
Saturday, February 12, 2011 | 11:26 PM | 0 comments

guys, do ya know? less than 2 weeks I'll be fifteen.
It's kinda strange for me. I don't hate the phase of 'growing up', i just hate the time when I sit on the couch, and realized "Life goes on, I can't escape from this phase, sometimes I think i want to be teenager forever" yeah that's crazy, but that's true at all.
Time never stop, the other side, i think that I need someone who can ride on my immaturity and maturely understands me. For who i am.
kay, that's what i wanna write on this blog. forget what I've said on the post above, i wanna tell you about the vintage, classy, and glam rings and semi-bohemian-ecletic necklace :) loveeee it!
here the pictures! (sources: http://etsy.com)




Labels: , ,