dindasudibya's
about mine stuff link home skins twitter tumblr follow blogskins
the beginning
Thursday, November 10, 2011 | 2:54 AM | 0 comments

GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! seems like it's been more than a century without new post here... oh how i miss this blog!
well, here comes the new life... Senior high school, and freshman year. which meant new people, new life, and new situation too. I've got too much things to say..
yeah, senior high school brings me so many thing that unpredictable, and that's just enough to make me feel so-damn-speechless.
the first thing that you should know about my school:
  • from Monday until Wednesday, there's afternoon enrichment which start from 03:00 pm - 05.45 pm
  • full of rules. (example: in every morning, we should come to school before 07:10 am. if we break it, there will be a special punishment)
  • full of tasks, examinations, and also competitions (this one was the most thing that spin my head around)
  • and the other things that......... well, i just too lazy to describe..
hmmm, actually ALL OF THOSE THINGS drives me crazy for several months, but not for now. the philosopher says that "time heals" and so do I. yes, time was a great healer :P
as the time went by, i felt recovered.. and if I ever think that I should choose one between "reaching happiness while we're still teenager" or "work hard and someday life will bring us happiness", I'll choose both! why we choose one if we could get it both?
there's always possibilities in every problem in our life. even with thousand blows, if there's a faith, life will bring us a strength :D
wish me luck guys! I'll post something soon, ohh and the photos too :D
x.o.x.o