dindasudibya's
about mine stuff link home skins twitter tumblr follow blogskins
I've ended my first semester!
Thursday, January 12, 2012 | 2:40 AM | 0 comments

seems like this is my first post since my longest holiday ever. my first semester was good. maybe this is what the people often say. T-e-r-b-i-a-s-a.
i know that i've been died more than 100 times in senior high because of the school's tasks, school's rules, and school's exams (lebay).
you know that sometimes what ruin my mood is the little things that bother me a lot.

#Monthly Period
there's too many shit that i should face in my life. like MONTHLY PERIOD. asdfghjkl.
and this shitty monthly period just don't know the right time to come and go. when i'm having my busiest week, suddenly..... HERE COMES THE MONTHLY PERIOD HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HIKS #frustated. ok, the stomachache never last so long, but still... on the first day of m, i feel like there's a big earthquake around my belly. and that's sucks. screw youuuuu monthly period!!

#School's Tasks
don't chu know that i've got too much shits in the previous week and THIS WEEK TOO? okay ma'am. bye.

#Having a bad time in examination
wow. this is not good. i. cant. explain. this. hiks.

#exhausting days
you know that if you're a part of student in senior high, you will always feel at least 12 month in a year of exhausting days (i mean that setiap hari pasti gitu zzzzzzzzzz)

#dizziness
come and go in the wrong time. you. are. stupid.

THOSE ARE THE LITTLE THINGS THAT COULD RUIN MY MOOD IN A DAY.