dindasudibya's
about mine stuff link home skins twitter tumblr follow blogskins
Godhand!
Saturday, April 14, 2012 | 1:41 AM | 0 comments

I do believe that the real doctor had a God hand.
I don't know why lately even a doctor could inspire me a lot, i was a young wanderer, i mean i couldn't find my passion for my lifetime.

I fall for Hanyu, but i can't be as good as another real native speaker, mine was (tooooo) so-so.
How about another thing? crap, i'm not good at anything. sometimes i got a feeling where i could being replaced easily, a girl without any skill at anything, i'm not talented, and i can't find my passion at anything, bzzzzz.

and as always, senior high bring me so many things that even words couldn't describe. i'm tired, confused, stuck in the edge. and my mind blowwwssssss rite now.
actually, i'm not too busy, but i just don't know why i couldn't enjoy my teenage life as well as when i was in junior high.
the problem is people changed, they can't appreciate little things & just be grateful with what they've got, include me, i can't believe the fact that i've changed, and my mind do say "Ugh this is not what i used to be". and it kinda sucks. suxxxxxx!

anyway, i often exaggerating my life lately ._. #toodesperate #totallydepressed
and i fall for coldplay, especially the song titled "Fix You" (sebenarnya lagu yang sudah lumayan lama tapi cocok sekali)
this part!!
When you try your best, but you don't succeed When you get what you want, but not what you need When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep Stuck in reverse And the tears come streaming down your face When you lose something you can't replace When you love someone, but it goes to waste Could it be worse?

SERIOUSLY DESPERATE HIKS. take meeee away from hereeeee~
tell me fellasssss, where i could find my destination to replace this silliness?
i should find my own destination, something that can make me stay, &surviveeeeee!

ah ga enak liriknya setengah2, ini deh full part nya

When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want, but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

Tears stream down on your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down on your face
And I...

Tears stream down on your face
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down on your face
And I...

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you
Fix You - Coldplay


Wish i had a godhand. 1 pair of godhand.....

Labels: , , ,